Saturday, May 21Sports News Portal

Breaking News, Cricket

Crictos: The greatest moments in cricket history are hitting the blockchain

The ICC and FanCraze have come together to launch Crictos, with fans able to collect moments from the 2015 and 2019 Men’s ODI World Cups in the historic first pack drop.

FanCraze is opening up its Beta, dropping the cricket NFTs (or Crictos), starting on January 27 with 75 collectibles from the 2015 and 2019 editions of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup headlining the launch.

The roster of collectibles will continue to grow, both going back to classic moments at ICC events, and to the moments created at future events.

You can view a full list of the 75 moments featured in the first pack drop here!

Three packs are on the block for you to start your digital Crictos collection: a Base Pack, a Booster Pack and a Hotshots Pack – details below.

And kicking off this today (Tuesday) at 12pm GMT, you can go to fancraze.com/icc to reserve your pack and go in the running to be part of Thursday’s historic first drop. If you haven’t pre-registered, the time is now to get on board by visiting FanCraze website.

Base Pack

The Base Pack includes hand-picked moments, most of which will only be available during the Beta to start your collection. Base packs include moments like Glenn Maxwell whipping one over square leg for a boundary against Sri Lanka, Hardik Pandya smashing Mohammad Amir through the covers at Old Trafford in 2019, and Joe Root drilling one over long-on in the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019

Base Packs cost just $9 for one collectible with the Crictos distributed such that fans have a 90% chance of striking a Common and a 10% chance of landing a Rare in Thursday’s first drop.

Booster Pack

The first in the family of rare packs, the Booster pack is the best way for fans to curate an enviable collection of rare Crictos.

Alongside MS Dhoni to Steve Smith moments, a Lasith Malinga yorker from the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 can be found in a Booster Pack, as well as world-class batting moments from Babar Azam and Andre Russell.

Booster Packs cost USD $49 and include three Crictos of 1 Rare + 1 Common + 1 Epic (10%) or 1 Common (90%).

Hotshots Pack

This limited-edition pack is available first exclusively to our early adopters. Epic packs like this drop less frequently than Rare Packs, so opportunities come at a premium.

Moments including David Warner executing a checked lofted drive down the ground for six at the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019, KL Rahul lofting Akhila Dhananjaya over long-off for a six in 2019, and AB de Villiers showing his 360-degree range against Andre Russell all feature.

Hotshots Packs cost USD $249 and include 10 collectibles with a distribution of 6 Common, 3 Rare and 1 Epic.

Don’t miss your opportunity to be eligible to participate in the first-ever Crictos drop. Go to fancraze.com/icc to learn more and be sure to check in there from 12pm GMT today (Tuesday) to reserve a pack.

Website : www.icc-cricket.com

Photo : www.icc-cricket.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.